If you have sealed your tile and grout after installation, you should only use professional tile and grout cleaners once every few years. Most homes today have at least a room or two with tile because of its many benefits, some of which include:
- Very low maintenance required - just regular cleaning
- Ability to be placed in a wide variety of settings - fireplaces, kitchen floors, bathroom walls
- Cost effectiveness - very low
- Durability - no dents like in hardwood or snags and pulls like in carpets
- Ease of repair - it's much easier to replace a broken tile than it is a hardwood plank
After installation, you will quickly find out if your tile and grout is unsealed, as any food or drink spilled onto the floor will soak into the tile and grout, potentially staining it permanently.
Even when sealed, tile floors can start to show their age by the tile grout darkening and discoloring (This is the most common complaint from homeowners and business owners).
Particularly because tile is frequently found in a moist environment, like a bathroom or a kitchen, grout can darken, and in some cases, grow mold or black mold. Tile floors can easily be restore to their former glory by a quick dose of tile and grout cleaning.
Although a quick cleaning should be done with your regular kitchen cleaning, bathroom cleaning and general housecleaning to keep it looking as good as you can, a dose of professional tile cleaning and grout cleaning can erase the stains and discoloring you aren't able to clean with regular household cleaners.
Professional Tile Grout Cleaning Services
If you have ever tried cleaning and sealing ceramic tile and grout by hand, you know it can be a real chore!
That is unless you like scrubbing tile on your hands and knees for hours just to get marginal results. And let's not forget how pleasant it is to clean and seal grout lines with that all-around versatile tool called a toothbrush.
If this still sounds like a project you'd like to tackle, don't forget you'll also be using caustic cleaning chemicals that are hard on your skin and unhealthy to breathe.
It may be that the only fun way to have your ceramic tile and grout cleaned and sealed is to watch someone else do it.
It's time you give yourself a break and get off your hands and knees by letting Monster Clean clean and seal your flooring.
Our guaranteed process includes the following steps:
- Your valuable tile and grout are tested to determine the safest, most effective cleaning method.
- All loose dirt and particulate are removed from tile in preparation for cleaning.
- tile cleaner is applied with a floor machine equipped to clean tile and grout.
- Suspended soils are rinsed and extracted from tile and grout.
- Grout is allowed to dry for 24 hours, Warning! This step is vital. Freshly cleaned grout is damp and must be allowed to dry thoroughly. Damp grout will not absorb sealer. Low-priced cleaning companies will want to clean and seal the grout in a single day. Don't allow it!
- Apply grout pre-sealing conditioner and buff complete floor.
- Apply the first coat of grout sealer.
- Squeegee sealer into grout lines.
- buff complete floor
- Allow sealer to penetrate for one hour.
- Apply second coat of grout sealer. Important. The first coat of sealer will penetrate the grout leaving the surface with a poor seal, A second sealer application is essential to thoroughly seal the grout. Buff complete floor to a finished gloss.