Monster Clean offers professional fabric couch, sofa, chairs & lounge steam cleaning, upholstery fabric stain removal, Scotchgard™ Fabric Upholstery Protector, eco friendly chemical to disinfect, clean and deodorize fabrics
We believes our customers are the most important consideration at all times. We will clean your upholstery with the highest level of customer service possible. In this article I will outline the individual steps of the cleaning process for upholstery by the Best upholstery cleaner in Melbourne.
- PRE-INSPECT- We will look at age of upholstery, fiber composition, heavy wear areas, if material will bleed, previous cleanings and deterioration. We will also put all items found under the cushions in an envelope.
- We will look for the manufacturing cleaning codes attached to the deck of the furniture, these codes suggest the proper cleaning method to clean that piece of fabric. We gives some credibility to these codes, but sometimes we will determine another method of cleaning would be more suitable for the client.
W – clean only with water based chemicals,
S – Clean only with with solvent based dry chemicals.
W/S Clean with either water or solvent based chemicals,
X- use neither wet or dry chemicals, vacuum only.
- We like to get the customer involved by giving them the price and offering fabric protector and giving a demonstration on the value of fabric protectant, we will also go over the type of cleaning used.
- The work area will be prepared. We will move any furniture out of the way so nothing gets an over-spray on it, An absorbent drop cloth will be place on the floor to absorb any over-spray.
- We then groom and dry vacuum the fabric.
- Pre-condition and spot anything like grease-ink, shoe polish and kool aid.
- Agitate the pre-spray with a horse hair brush
- Dry with fan or mittens
- Apply protector upon require
Upholstery cleaning Pricing
The price of fabric upholstery cleaning, depends on how many seats are cleaned not how many pieces of furniture. We price, couches, sofas and lounge suites depending on the number of seats: one seater, two seater, three seater and so on. For a chaise lounge attached to a sofa, we usually count the chaise as 1.5 – 2 seats.
As a general rule our sofa measurements between the arms (seating widths) are the following:
chair 600mm 2seater 1200mm 2.5seater 1500mm 3seater 1800mm 4seater 2400mm …
Removal of stains such as ink, blood, rust, pet stains, coffee, etc. is an additional cost. Most times, we will need to see the stains to quote on them accurately and to determine if they can be removed.
How long does the upholstery cleaning cleaning take?
Usually a 3-4 seater sofa will take around 1 hour to clean, depending on the condition of the fabric. Upholstery will take around 2-4 hours to dry depending on the type of fabric e.g. micro suede can take a little longer to dry than synthetic/cotton blends.
7 years experience in cleaning industry with training certificates
All major equipment imported from U.S.
We offer the highest standard service which means no cheap cheap chemical used in our cleaning process
Eco Friendly, safe for children and household pets
Fast drying time, most carpet will dry in 1-2 hours!
100% Satisfaction guarantee
Same day service for urgent situations
On time – Every time