We believes our customers are the most important consideration at all times. We will clean your upholstery with the highest level of customer service possible. In this article I will outline the individual steps of the cleaning process for upholstery by the Best upholstery cleaner in Melbourne.
1. PRE-INSPECT- We will look at age of upholstery, fiber composition, heavy wear areas, if material will bleed, previous cleanings and deterioration. We will also put all items found under the cushions in an envelope.
2. We will look for the manufacturing cleaning codes attached to the deck of the furniture, these codes suggest the proper cleaning method to clean that piece of fabric. We gives some credibility to these codes, but sometimes we will determine another method of cleaning would be more suitable for the client.
- W – clean only with water based chemicals,
- S – Clean only with with solvent based dry chemicals.
- W/S Clean with either water or solvent based chemicals,
- X- use neither wet